Hey guys! Happy St. Patrick’s Day! I had to sleep in green just so my brother wouldn’t pinch me. 😥
For today’s post, I’ll be posting pictures of everything in my closet that’s green! (Not a lot, to be honest. I like green, but I don’t wear it much.)
Also, do not judge me. I know how bad some of these are.
1. I’m Not Arguing, I’m Just Explaining Why I’m Right!
2. Bright Flowers (They look like Hibiscus flowers.)
3. I’m not really sure what to call this, but I never wear it.
4. I think there’s some neon green..? Maybe it’s yellow, I don’t know.
5. My Vintage dress that I’ve never worn.
6. My Disco ball shirt that I probably should’ve never worn.
7. All I know is that I used to wear this, and I don’t anymore.
8. My Mom gave this to me. And I kept it.
I’m pretty sure that’s it. I probably shoved some more somewhere else, but I don’t wear them if I did.
And yes, I know these are awful. I literally only wear the first two. The rest were in the back of my closet, hiding.